Monday, August 25, 2014

The Experiment


To start off the G.T. school year Mr. Sanderl had us do a assignment called "The Photoshop Experiment". We were to go into Photoshop and experiment with it. We could do whatever we wanted, but because it was an experiment Mr. Sanderl didn't help us at all. He didn't even show us basics. He didn't even show us how to make a document.

Mr. Sanderl had us do this so we could learn from what we were able to do on our own. If we made any mistakes while doing the experiment, we would know what not to do later on. So, if someone needed help we would help each other and show them what to do without doing it for them. Over all, I think it was a great first project and a great way to get us to talk to others. It gave us a chance to learn to communicate with our fellow classmates and to get comfortable with them.

Since I'm a returning student it was easier for me to work in Photoshop. I new the basics and how to do certain things in Photoshop. So, I decided to make a contour. My contour was of pancakes and a bear named Mano bear. I like it because I absolutely love pancakes and and Mano bear is an awesome character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Ghost 5